Re: php-help

Hi,

MySQL is capable of doing very complex queries. You could boil down your query into just one single line:

'SELECT * FROM table1, table2 WHERE table2.field2 = table1.field1'

A good starting point would be the MySQL manual.

I would also strongly recommend you to take a look at the PHP manual for information about connecting to a MySQL database from PHP, gaining results and processing these results.

If you could post some PHP code to this list, I am sure members of this list will gladly help you with debugging the code.

Regards,

Frank