Re: Semi-OT: Anti-password trading/sharing solutions

Come here to get help, not abuse
for what its worth:
sql dbase with fields
username    pass    ip    time
if duplicate username/passowrd then check that IPs match and dont do
anything
if IPs <> match then kick both users off / disable username/password

go figure the code out yourself
here is the "idea" which is the most you have got out of anyone