Van: Jason Barnett [mailto:jason.barnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Verzonden: vrijdag 4 maart 2005 17:37
Aan: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: mass emailing on windows server

Please do not send attachments to the list... feel free to post source
code on the web though, and we will take a look at what you have.

Actually, I'm afraid that I personally can't help you with this problem,
but we try to keep code at pastebin websites and/or simplified code in
your actual email message.