Re: Connecting to a AS/400?

According to  Larry Hotchkiss on Jan 31,2001

<Quote>

Its my understanding that you use the odbc functions to access db/2
400. I also recall reading that the db2/400 functionality is true db2
functionality and does not use the generic odbc layer even though it is
grouped in. Apparently its smart enough to know. Depending on where you
got your windows ver of php, you should just be able to uncomment the
line in your php.ini so it can use odbc and make sure the extension path
is set correctly.

<end Quote>

--
<?php
/*

Stephen Johnson c | eh
The Lone Coder

http://www.thelonecoder.com
stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

562.924.4454 (office)
562.924.4075 (fax)

continuing the struggle against bad code

*/
?>