Re: PHP slowness

I'm a little bit late in on this one, and asking questions after the problem
is solved is a bit academic, but I am curious about one thing - Does the
debian package do reverse lookups to try to get a name for the visiting IP
address?  Every page request taking 5 seconds sounds like a name lookup
failure to me.

regards
Markus