Re: header('www-Authenticate ...') Problem

> doesn't the browser only send the AUTH_USER & AUTH_PW if it gets
> the WWW-Authenticate header?

I do believe it will re-send them on each and every request from then on...

Could be wrong, but that's the way I've always structured my code, and it
seemed to work...

The Authenticate header is what causes the popup window to appear.

The browser sending the right user/pass combo is what tells me not to send
out the Authenticate header to make that popup appear.

Maybe I've been doing it wrong all these years, or at least thinking of
the process incorrectly.

Test and see.

--
Like Music?