Re: Upgrade question

If you installed PHP from the Redhat RPMs, you may want to see if the
fedoralegacy project has a newer RPM for your distribution.
Otherwise, you're somewhat on your own. What I would do is, run phpinfo,
it will output the configure options used to build PHP, copy those and then
run them on your 4.3.10 directory, you'll know if something breaks, if
it doesn't you'll install like you wanted to.

Technically, since you are at Rackspace, you should be able to tell your
support team to upgrade it for you. I think thats what the "managed"
part is for.