Re: how to increase maximum upload file size

Even if I change that in php.ini it doesn't work. I changed LimitRequestBody value in <FILE> directive of php.conf located in  /etc/httpd/conf.d.  Now it is working fine.

But, I am not sure how post_nax_size effects file uploads. In my server it is set to 8M and upload_max_filesize is 32M. I successfully uploaded a file with size 13M .

--Srinadh
Bret Hughes <bhughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 06:32, Srinadh Sannidhanam wrote:
> Hi,
> In my application I need to allow the user to upload a file with size more than 2M.
> I came to know that by default php will allow only 2M. How can change it.
> I changed, that in php.ini file and restarted apache. but still not working.
> How to solve this problem?
>
> Thanks,

Seems like I had to change post_nax_size also. It is set to the same as
upload_max_size in my php.ini.

Bret