Re: Hi ALL

Chris Shiflett wrote:
> --- Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> i have mailed the list 235 times since 12-1-05
>
> Nice trick. :-)
>
>> I'd put my money on Richard Lynch for all categories:
>>
>> 1. total number of posts
>> 2. highest average no. of posts/week
>> 3. longest post
>> 4. total no. of words written
>> 5. highest average no. of words/post
>
> Richard certainly contributes a lot, and I think he's in the top 10 (Curt
> Zirzow actually compiled these statistics a while back), but no one comes
> close to John Holmes.

There used to be a page on Zend.com that had a break-down summary of posts
per email.

Actually, in a couple cases, he "merged" emails when it was clearly the
same person posting from different addresses.

I think Stas wrote it, as I recall.

I can't find it now, though :-(

Rasmus Lerdorf was the clear winner at that time.
[shrug]

But, hey, I was "gone" for a long time, and who knows what tomorrow will
bring.

To a large degree, the number of posts isn't really the best measure
anyway -- I mean, I'm sure we all have our own opinions on who's the best
and who's full of it, and I doubt that sheer number of posts is the first
ruler we use for that... :-)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm