Re: Cookies

William Stokes wrote:
Hello,

If I send a session cookie to browser where it is stored in WinXP? Or is it stored as a separate file at all. I know that the script sends the cookie but I can't find it in the client computer harddrive.

I am testing with Opera, IE6 and Firefox.

In Firefox :

Tools --> Options
Click on Privacy on the left
Click on the + sign next to Cookies to expand that section
Click on View Cookies

In IE :

Tools --> Internet Options (or double click on Internet Option in the Control Panel)
Click on Settings... (in the Temporary Internet Files group)
It will tell you on the next popup dialog where your files are stored.

Generally its SystemDrive:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\

I don't use Opera, so can't help you there.