Re: UDP

Jesper Goos wrote:
> I have for the last two days scanned the net for help on implementing a
> simple UDP server in PHP. I wan't to use it to wait for input, verify
> some userdata and then return som data.
>
> Can anyone help me or piont me in the right direction?

Check in the 'streams' section of the manual and 'fsockopen' to see if UDP
is supported...

Either you'll find 'udp://' is a protocol you can use, or, basically, as
far as I can see, you're out of luck on PHP doing this...

Unless you want to write your own 'filter' for streams in PHP and
implement the low-level UDP stuff, which would probably be "challenging"

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm