Looking for commercial coder

Hi :)

I am looking for a competent coder to help me with a shipping module for an e-commerce project I am working on. Essentially I need a script that can check a Canadian postal code and/or US zip code (from the cart) against a flat-file or db table, find it's zone in a series of ranges of codes, grab the correct value for the weight of the products in the cart, and pass it back to the cart. The cart I am working with is Zen-Cart. I am not looking for a freebie.

For example, my postal code might be: P1B 7E9
The zone chart uses the 1st 3 chars, and looks something like:
Range		Zone
A0A-A0N 		11
G6E-G6K 		5
J5Y-J6A 		4
R5A-R6W 	8
T9E 			6
A1A-A1S 		11
G6L-G6T 		5
J6E 			4
R7A-R7C 	7
T9G 			9
A1V-A2N 		11

Then there's a weight/price ratio for each zone.

If I really have to, I'll tackle this myself, but I'd rather contract it out and invest my own time elsewhere. If you have the skills to do this, and are interested and available, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
verdon