ranking product based on votes in a given week

I am trying to echo the ranking of votes (highest to lowest) that a product
received in a given week. See example of desired output.

In the  query below, It's working great and outputs ID, votes, and week;
however, I can't figure out how to get the ranking for a given week. In the
example below, how would I be able to output values in the Ranking column
for week 8 so that ID 1 is ranked 1, ID 3 is ranked 2, etc. Help?

Example ranking:

ID         Votes    Ranking            Week

1          29         1                      8

3          23         2                      8

7          2          3                      8

1          2          1                      10

-------------------- QUERY ------------------------------

$query = "SELECT WEEK(date) as week, count(*) as hits, listingID as lidcount
FROM

invotestotal GROUP BY week, lidcount ORDER BY week DESC, hits DESC";

$result  = @mysql_query($query);

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result, MYSQL_NUM)) {

$printweek = $row[0];

$countinvotes = $row[1];

$lidnumber = $row[2];

Then, echo values in table rows...

}

WEEK(date) as week :: week vote took place

count(*) as hits :: counts total votes

listingID as lidcount :: ID of the product that received the vote

Best regards,

Ryan