Re: Weird Error Help

Thanks for your help guys... I can't seem to locate the culprut though...

here is my line of code it refers to:
							echo "</tr>".$nav_bar_end;

all it does is close a table though... i hate to blame this error on
the PHP processor... but I am wondering if there could be a corrupt
install of PHP on my web server.... this site has been up for about 6
months and all that brought it on was a server change... I also did
try uploading the files file a couple different ftp clients... in
binary and ascii... but i still get the intermitant error...

I did add ob_start() and ob_flush() to the site... that seemed to
reduce the occurance of the error though...

Thanks!
Joe