Re: How to open a URL directly ?

Vaibhav Sibal wrote:
Hey ppl,
I have a scenario wherein the people logging into the system have
different kinds of status as in a person can either be a admin, a
user, or a supervisor etc. Now I have different web interfaces for all
these kind of people. What I want to know is what function do i use to
go to a URL directly in a case where status of the person is something
like admin or user etc. For ex. if a person Robert is the admin and
his name and password correctly matches from the database and the
status of Robert as stored in the database is admin then as soon as he
pressed the login button he should automatically be forwarded to a
page, eg. admin.php, where he can access his stuff. Please tell me
what function should I use ?

Thanks
Vaibhav
try