Storing formulas

I am developing an application that will require a set of formulas to
calculate measurements. We take information from measurers and based
on that with some formulas calculate how much material is needed. We
have a Product Series and each Series has 3-4 Product Lines. . The
formula to calculate the measurements varies from line to line, so I
need to have 16 standard formulas like:

TopMeasurment+1.6875+OutOfPlumbWall

The TopMeasurement and OutOfPlumbWall are decimal numbers entered in a
separate screen (from the measurers information)  and will be stored
in a table. The 1.6875 can vary from job to job. I need to give the
people doing the entry the flexibility to change the formula. This is
a simple example and only has one "variable" (though mostly it is
static). Other formulas have 10 and 12 "variables" in them. How have
others gone about storing formulas that require such modifications?

TIA,
Mike Smith