Re: [HAB] PHP or ASP.Net

I find it humorous that these types of debates keep coming back up -- no
matter what the topic, the IT world can not seem to agree on anything.

OS wars - Browser wars - coding languages.

It all gets very tiring.  Bottom line - go with what you like and with what
can get the job done.  Myself personally, I have never found something that
I could not do in PHP.  However, that being said, a lot of companies simply
do not want to leave off the Microsoft model. So if you want to work for
those companies you will need to know ASP.

In the end, it is all about marketability.  You want to be able to put
yourself in a position where are your needed by a company -- best way to do
that -- learn both.

Just my 2 cents.

<?php
/*

Stephen Johnson c|eh
The Lone Coder

http://www.thelonecoder.com
stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

562.924.4454 (office)
562.924.4075 (fax)

continuing the struggle against bad code

*/
?>