RE: Favorite Linux Distribution

This is one of those questions were you can ask 100
people and get 102 answers.  I have recently found the
joys of slackware linux.  It has been the most stable
performer of the 10+ distributions I have tried.  Plus it
has a totally smooth logo (how can you beat a penguin with
a pipe?)  Check it out at http://www.slackware.org

I would stay away from the Fedora Core territory as they
seem to be headed into the auto-magic windows-esque
area.

Jesse R. Castro
Happy Mardi Gras