Re: How do I collect the keywords a user entered when searching for my site

On Monday 07 February 2005 10:02 pm, Tim Burgan wrote:
> Hello,
>

> How do I collect the keywords a user entered when searching for my site?
>
> I want to write some code that will retrieve the keywords entered in a
> search engine that were used to find my site.
>
> Is it possible to also detect what my site's search engine ranking was
> for the entered keywords also?
>

> Tim

Hi Tim,

http://awstats.sourceforge.net/

An excellent web-stats analyzer - also prints out keywords/keyphrases by
analyzing web logs. Suppose you could do the same, using some code ideas from
the prog.

http://www.mikes-marketing-tools.com

You can get search engine ranking using keywords/phrases from your site.

Hth,
Andre