ncurses woes...

Hi,

Anybody out there doing any work with ncurses? I've been playing around with
ncurses trying to figure it all out. I have had pretty good luck but I am
finding a few issues and would like to know if other users are having the
same problems. One of the problems I'm having is with function keys and
arrow keys. I can trap on them OK but I haven't been able to keep the system
from displaying their escape sequences on the screen. When this happens it
corrupts the screen and skews the display. Also, I'm having some weirdness
with mvwaddstr, I logged a bug on bugs.php.net #31876. I have test programs
for anyone interested in taking a stab at some of the problems I've
encountered. I've read all the documentation I could get my hands....that
took about 10 minutes!

Thanks,

Dean