Re: [suspicious - maybe spam] Re: [PHP] Re: mcrypt public and private key

Richard Lynch wrote:
Daniel Bowett wrote:

Marek Kilimajer wrote:

Daniel Bowett wrote:

Hi,

I have been reading up on the mcrypt function. Is it possible to use
it with a public and private key pair or just with a single key?

Cheers.

mcrypt supports only single key

Is there anything out there that supports public/private key other than using gpg through the command line?

http://php.net/ssh2 MIGHT have what you need...

This isn't really what I am after. I need to store some data encrypted in a database on a web server and then later download it and decrypt it. Hence why I think a public/private key is more secure.