correction to my previous mail

hi Geeks!!!

       I am sorry that there are some changes to my previous mail to the group.

As of my prev mail, It is OU Eng College event and LUG, Hyd is only
Supporting for the event Voluntarily. we are in no way sponsoring for
the event.

OU Eng college Students are conducting their annual techfest and in
which they had an event called LUG Festival on 19th of February. they
had asked for the speakers from LUG, Hyderabad and some of our luggies
are voluntarily supporting the event with some sessions and workshops.

They need  a session on LAMP and so if  the members of this group can
support us with ur  voluntary participation that wld be of great help
for the students particpating in the event.

regards
sasi