Re: Multiline data Insert Into table from a generated form?

Hi Mike,

Sorry that the response is a bit late. I will keep in mind to include the
whole details of the error next time, sorry for the toruble.

Somehow, I just couldn't manage to get all 3 tables updated from a single
php file (well, understandable since I'm a beginner) so now I am going
through 3 seperate scripts one calling the next page in line. But I really
was hoping to cut down on the page travelling since there are (or would
mostly be) a few lines of input for each if not none.

Maybe I'm trying to re-invent the wheel but I couldn't find a suitable CMS
out there that would beeasily modifiable to suit my exact needs and thus set
out to put together my own. Intention is to provide an interface so that
tour package details could be entered into the DB for use with a generic
php/html page that would display all the info available per tour in an
orderly manner. So now this info can be entered through several steps. I
would still need to find a way to give options to create tables (for html)
to the user, i.e. num.of columns, rows, the contents of the header row(s),
alignment etc. I know it will take me a long way to accomplish all this but
I'm not lucky in finding examples that could show me the way, where/how to
start...

I will try your suggestions and let you know.

Thanks for all your help.

Alp