RE: Clear POST variables on page refresh

Richard Morley <mailto:rmorley@xxxxxxxxx>
    on Thursday, February 03, 2005 9:57 AM said:

> I'm not sure if this is specifically a PHP problem, but here we go. Is
> there a way to clear the POST variables when the user refreshes a
> page?

[snip]

> I read something somewhere that seemed to imply this could be done
> with PHP sessions? Is this the way to go? If so, how?

Don't know about the sessions bit but the regular way around this is to
POST your form to a processing page that redirects back to the form
page.

form.php -> processor.php -> form.php

When the users presses Refresh they will simply refresh the form page
and nothing else.

hth,
Chris.