Re: Need help with ereg regular expression

On Thursday 03 February 2005 18:08, Jochem Maas wrote:

> Jason, I use Thunderbird - AFAICT its pretty real, BUT I have to have
> allow return reciepts because of other things/work I do - turning them off
> is not an option for me

I can understand it if it's to enable scheduling features. However if it's to
inform people that you've received their mail, or read their mail, or (gasp)
deleted their mail without reading it (because you've already read in the
preview pane) then that is totally dumb (with a capital D (& U & M & B & A
& ...))