Re: Displaying a html line as html

Todd Cary wrote:
OK...I am close, but still missing something. The string returned by the function is $page_path and it contains

----^ what ever else you function is doing this is probably not correct

And here is how the function is used:

funny thing is you don't show the code for the function - AND i willing to bet money that the function uses html_entities() - or an equivelant...

you say the function returns:

but that is bullshit (if everything else you say it true, namely a direct echo of the return
value does not show a link), if you bother to look at your own source, then you
will see that the string that is output is:

&lt;a href=&quot;http://209.204.172.137/casesearch/php/home.php&quot;&gt;Home&lt;/a&gt;

actually I noticed that the site had changed a little since I happened to look yesterday.
today you are dumping some debug output at the top of the page, where as yesterday
you we outputting the borked link next to the logo (the home link there now works - I suspect
that this is because you have reverted to functionality there?)

post the code for the make_page_path() function!