RE: Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] For the benefit of new members

[snip]
Now, perhaps, an INTERESTING project for some of us to work on would be
that system:

Spec:
Robot subscriber to PHP-General.
Reads all incoming messages.
Discards anything that looks like a 'Reply:' including:
  Has 'Re: ' or 'Fwd: " in subject
  Has Message ID in-reply-to header thingies
Concats Subject and body, with signatures removed.
Removes all common English words
Searches for remaining [key]words in php.net/faq.php
If any matches, deep-link (with #xyz) to the FAQ answers.
If number of remaining [key]words (above) is small, also compose a URL
link to http://php.net/remaining+keywords
Creates a reply email (to original poster only) suggesting that maybe
they
just need to check those links, but to REPLY to their post if they're
STILL lost after reading all that stuff.

That way, if any of us see a question that we KNOW is answered in FAQ or
php.net/xyz and that is not a Reply of some kind, we can let the robot
handle it.

What do you think?

Worth doing?

Waste of time?

You interested in implementing or testing it?

Got a server where you control smrsh and whatnot enough to handle it?
[/snip]

I like it a lot. And I would be glad to put in my 0.02. As we are
developing a knowledge base for our internal users and this falls along
the same lines I would have to say to count me in.