Re: Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] For the benefit of new members

> I for one would subscribe and remain a member of a php-newbie list.
> Never too smart to learn something new.

In years past, when this topic has re-re-re-re-re-re-surfaced, the general
consensus always seems to be that most of us would just end up subscribed
to two lists, the newbies would probably post to both too quickly, and the
overall traffic would only increase, not decrease.

Is it only me, or are the number of posts about posts now out-numbering
the number of 'real' posts?... :-^

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm