Re: Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] For the benefit of new members

Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
JB> It used to be, but it seems that it hasn't been posted in a while.
So I
JB> retrieved it and posted it. I was thinking about setting up a cron
JB> post it every other day or so.

I think once a week would be more than enough. You have to actually
hope the newbies even read it, most of them don't even think they are
"newbies" :)
[/snip]

Then we should chnage the header
[NEWBIE GUIDE] - READ THIS OR YOU'LL NEVER GET ON THE ISLAND

Hope there are some hot chicks on this island. Heck I'm a newbie, if all the newbies get lei'd once they're accepted on the island ;)

Definitely seems worthy of cron to me.

--
Teach a man to fish...

NEW? | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html