wiki as php object?

Hi folks

I am creating a php site that will eventually include a wiki. The twist is that visitors to my site will each be able to create their own sections. Each section should have its own wiki, completely independent of all the other wikis. I could of course code up my own wiki from scratch, but would prefer not to have to re-invent the wheel.

I have found many wiki implementations that are "full-blown" applications. Has anyone seen a wiki implementation that is more "integration friendly"? Ideally, a wiki could be created, accessed, and displayed as an object so that I could completely encapsulate it within my own code. This would give me complete control over url's, look and feel, etc.

Anyone have any suggestions?

--

Kurt Yoder
http://yoderhome.com