For HomeSite users...

OMG!

This is quite possibly the coolest thing I've found in a while, and it
breathes new life into my aging HomeSite+ v5.2 (now that Macromedia isn't
really updating it and is focusing more on their DreamWeaver line).

http://www.wilk4.com/asp4hs/installation.htm#parser

http://www.wilk4.com/asp4hs/dnld/php5_parser_js.zip

http://www.wilk4.com/asp4hs/list2.htm

Just look around all those links and you will find an abundance of useful
toolbars, PHP5 color coders, snippets, context manuals, etc. I nearly
spooged on myself when I came across this today. (no pun intended)

"Jeremy Swinborne" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> created a PHP5 color coding .scc
file that is just a life saver. It fixes many of the short comings of the
default PHP4 color coder. It handles stuff like:

echo "\"this is embeded $variable in my output\""; and it knows about
classes!

daevid.com