Firefox's Web Developer Extension.. Re: [PHP] quoting values in HTML - is there a diference between ' and "

Yeah, that looks like it.  Even one little feature like being able to "show table cell borders" and toggle that one and off can be invaluable to someone who habitually goes in and sets a "border=1" for a table then has to go back and do "border=0" after checking the table.   The web browser knows where all that stuff is, but no browser I've ever seen gives you such easy access to that info.

I've also used the various "disable" functions from time to time.. there's even a "Change GET to POST" and vice versa.   Also you can see a list of all form elements and their current value (including HIDDEN elements) without having to look at the source code.

Very good stuff.

-TG

> Firefox's Web Developer extension (which I highly recommend for web developers) will tell you if it's using W3 standard (strict), loose or...umm.. something else..  for it's rendering of the web page.  That is, if the HTML it's interpreting meets strict specs, loose specs, or is just sloppy as crap but it's going to do what it can anyway...   basically which facet of it's rendering engine is being used to display the page.

Is this http://www.chrispederick.com/work/firefox/webdeveloper/ what
you are refering to?  Looks interesting.  will give it a go tonight.

Ben