Re: Re: SPL Exceptions

M. Sokolewicz wrote:

Gerard Samuel wrote:

Does anyone know when the exception objects listed in
item #6 at http://www.php.net/~helly/php/ext/spl/ will be available
in base php5??

Thanks

when you install the SPL extension :) I don't think it's planned for php5-source though

Correct me if Im wrong. But isn't the SPL extension already part (as in by default)
of php5??
Currently, Im running php 5.0.3 installed via freebsd's ports,
and the SPL extension is enabled, and according to phpinfo, and get_declared_classes(),
I dont have those exception objects.

SPL support => enabled
Interfaces => RecursiveIterator, SeekableIterator
Classes => ArrayObject, ArrayIterator, CachingIterator, CachingRecursiveIterator, DirectoryIterator, FilterIterator, LimitIterator, ParentIterator, RecursiveDirectoryIterator, RecursiveIteratorIterator