Re: PHPED PHP IDE

One minor correction.  Zend Studio is not available as a complete product for free, but the last time I used it they let you use most of the functionality for free, just disabled some of the advanced functions unless you paid.  You just needed to get a new freeware license every 30 days or so.

Most of the functions I used were included in the free version.  It's definitely worth checking out.

-TG