Re: phpeclipse ide question

>>> David Robley <robleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/18/05 01:38pm >>>
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:08, Benjamin Edwards wrote:

>> After the discussion about editors I have installed phpeclipse. It seems
>> to work well and looks great.  However I am having slight problem.
>> I know having a browser open and switching between eclipse is a totally
>> good work around but this would be great.
>
> I suspect you may find the answers here:
>
> http://www.phpeclipse.de/tiki-forums.php

I wish;)  Looked there last night and posted a question - no joy, thats why I am trying here.

Ben
--
David Robley

2400 Baud makes you want to get out and push!!

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received the email in error please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this email. Any views expressed by an individual within this email which do not constitute or record professional advice relating to the RNLI, do not necessarily reflect the views of the organisation.

Registered Charity Number 209603