Re: [Fwd: [PHP-INSTALL] Install of PHP 5.0.3 Error]

Kelly wrote:
> Well I think you have the variable problem fixed.  Worked like a charm.
>  But I think I spoke to soon about the mail feature.  I cannot get it to
> mail a form.  Could I have not turned something else on?

There are many things you could have done wrong.

One of them is not correctly setting up your mail program in php.ini,
which is  kind of like not turning register_globals "ON" except that you
*SHOULD* set up your email program in php.ini, and you should *NOT* turn
register_globals "ON"

Meanwhile, you should also check the return value of mail() and you should
check your mail logs for whatever program you think is sending your email.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm