Re: drag and drop CMS made with php

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:53:39 -0800, Graham Anderson <grahama@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> is there a php based CMS that exists that allows you to drag/drop and
> reorder tracks ?
> something akin to itunes or winamp  playlist...

I'm not entirely sure you could make this work, if you're speaking of
a web app.  On my Firefox browser running under Linux, I can select
and drag text and links from the page I'm on into the textbox I'm
using to reply to this message.  But, in order to make it actually
work, you'd need some sort of form field on the page between each
track, which would auto-submit when it receives text (which you can do
via javascript).  You'd also need code to decipher what's being sent
to figure out what in the database it relates too.  I also think it
would be entirely browser dependent, which can't be a good thing.  It
sounds like a lot of work to me, although you might have fun creating
it.  :)