Re: 2 dimensional array processing

Ahhhh, I was wondering why your variable was named insert.

Anyway, that's easy too.

foreach($insert as $table => $fields) {
$fieldList = array_keys($fields);
$fieldNames = implode(',', $fieldList);
$fieldValues = '"'.implode('","', $fields).'"';
echo 'insert into '.$table.' ('.$fieldNames.') values ('.$fieldValues.')';
}

That puts double quotes around the values. I always use single quotes around my text pieces since PHP doesn't parse what's inside them, thus it's supposed to be faster.