Re: Re: Error loading extension dlls in WindosXP for PHP4.3.10

--- Lester Caine <lester@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I set the php.ini to look for the extensions where
> you installed PHP

I copied all dlls from PHP diectory to
WINDOWS/System32 directory and then it started
running. But still I am not sure how PHP picks up the
dll files. In my php.ini file I have set
extension_dir = C:\PHP4\extensions\
so from this directory all dlls should be picked up
then why I need to copy again all dll files from php
directiry to system32.
Onething I am assuming that Apache interpreter picks
up dll files from c:\windows\system32 directory and
php interpreter picks from C:\PHP4\extensions
directory. This is just my guess.
Weird ... not sure what exactly happens?

regards,
Ranjan