Re: Re: unable to load curl

> Please respond to the newsgroup and not to my personal email.
>
> <quote>Is it a file access/ownership thing?</quote>
>
> This is possible.  Have you checked permissions for PHP user?  My
> original question remains unanswered though and it is probably a better
> place to start...
>
>  > extension_dir = "C:\php\extensions"
>  >
>  > where all the extension dlls reside.
>  > All extensions are working and all dlls are loading properly,,
>
> What do you mean by this statement? How do you know this if you claim
> that cURL is not loading (it is an extension)... have you tried phpinfo()
?

What i mean by the statement is that when i tried to load other
modules(extensions u could say)
 like php_cpdf,php_mhash...they are working...i mean i could see them as
enabled in phpinfo().

But when i load the curl extension i'm getting error.

Yes..i've tried phpinfo().

Its not displaying anything about cURL.