Re: $_REQUEST

Be carfull with this super var. This var is a merge of the GET, POST and
FILES, and so only 1 index can only exists. If you have an index in the POST
field called 'test' and also and index calles test in the FILES or GET var,
than only one index of them is avaible and the other are gone....

I recommend to use the GET, POST and FILES var instead of the REQUEST var..