Re: Website and Mozilla/Firefox

Lester Caine wrote:
All of a sudden I am having problems with www.php.net, selecting download or manual flashes up the relevant page, and then it goes blank. It's doing it on three machines that have been accessing those pages fine for weeks, with both Firefox1 and Mozilla1.7, and nothing has been changed on the machines.
If I switch to my gash client machine that has IE on, things are OK, and changing mirrors gives the same problem.

I switched from using the us2.php.net mirror to the us4.php.net mirror and things were fine.

--

---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/

php|architect: The Magazine for PHP Professionals – www.phparch.com