Fra: Lester Caine [mailto:lester@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sendt: 10. januar 2005 09:24
Til: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne:  Website and Mozilla/Firefox

All of a sudden I am having problems with www.php.net, selecting
download or manual flashes up the relevant page, and then it goes blank.
It's doing it on three machines that have been accessing those pages
fine for weeks, with both Firefox1 and Mozilla1.7, and nothing has been
changed on the machines.
If I switch to my gash client machine that has IE on, things are OK, and
changing mirrors gives the same problem.

Anybody seeing/seen the same problem?
I don't fancy having to use IE just to look at the php pages :(

--
Lester Caine