From Poland

Dear Greg!

This is Jarek.Wardawy. It's not a joke I promisse! This is my real name.
Some time ago I found your name in internet I wrote an e-mail to you. No
answer. Maybe this time.

I' m from Poland, living in a city Ostrow Wielkopolski. I'm working as a
journalist, and that's the reason why I spend so much time in internet.

I'm oopen minded person, 40 years old. I'll be happy o write you more about
me and my family. At least, we have the family name. I'm interested of your
background, probably it comes from Poland. Is interesting for you? If so,
write me back, also for wardawy@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Just put the name wardawy in
google, and you'll see, that it's not a stupid joke.

Best regards

Jarek Wardawy