Re: PHP Help

TonyC  wrote / napísal (a):

I have used Dreamweaver 4.0 for editing my html files and love its 'design view; so I know exactly what the file looks like before I upload to the server. We currently now are incorporating a shopping cart into our site and the files are in 'php' format. When I open a 'php' file in Dreamweaver in 'design mode' it looks nothing like the page does on the web. How do I view it so it looks the way an 'html' file does in 'design mode'. Or, another program that can do what I need is fine too. Thanks.

Deb Curiale

Probably cause php is interpreted by the php interpreter
and try not to think of it like about html.
Try to look in the browser through the webserver like http://localhost/dir/some.php

trobi