Need a Calender class that can access a DB

Greetings All,

I have the need to find a calender class/script. What I am trying to do is
have a view by month calender that lists all classes for the month. People
can see the names of the classes in the month display and then click on the
link and get the detailed information about the class through this view.

We have a custom look for the class descriptions and such so I do not need
the whole standard calendar stuff that is often out there. Just the main
calendar feature that will allow me to pull records from a MySQL DB and let
me create links to the appropiate pages that I am coding.

The database with the classes is already in place. So I am just looking for
a view events by month class or script that I can use and plug into the DB I
already without having to build this thig from scratch.

Is there anyone that already has something that I can use or can you point
me to something on sourceforge or phpbuilder or some other site I am not
aware of.

I would appreciate any points in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.
--
Blessed Be

Phillip