Re: Multiple POP accounts on Webmail Front

IIRC, It does not do IMAP, it does not handle secure connections, it does
not ...

Squirrelmail does support IMAP. I'm using it to access a courier IMAP server with no problems.

From http://www.squirrelmail.org/about.php
"It includes built-in pure PHP support for the IMAP and SMTP protocols"

I found the Horde system to be a huge pain to set up and install. Maybe that has changed since I tried it a few years ago but I was quickly up and running with squirrelmail in just a few minutes so that's my recommendation if it does in fact support multiple pop accounts. Alternatively, you could always use something like fetchmail (http://catb.org/~esr/fetchmail/) to pull the multiple pop accounts down into a single account and then check that one account via webmail. Might give you faster access instead of having your webmail app doing pop accesses to a bunch of different accounts?

- Jamie