Re: Persistent PHP web application?

> I've done some benchmaring and it is quite fast, specially compared to
> talking to the DB. Also, phpbeans provides a daemon that can give you
> the solution you are looking for, I believe.
>
> Adrian

Hey I just checked out phpbeans, it looks pretty intense, it does have a
php deamon that runs asthe server and the client connects to it via RMI based possible socket ?
connections. It also lookslike you reference the object you want to display on the page like
web-app/contact where contactis the possible class. This looks pretty interesting because i have
currently ported alot of my codeto classes and still need a php script per page to execute the class via
the constructor, this couldsimplify this process although i just checked how they add objects and i
dont see any sharedmemory or session management for the objects ?