Re: Form to email with Special Characters

Hello,

on 01/06/2005 08:16 AM Hugo Tavares said the following:
I'm new (very new) to php.

I'm making a simple srcipt wich sends and email from a form.

My problem is tha special characters like ç,á,à,é, etc don't work.

Can anyone help me?

Any 8 bit characters in the message have to be encoded in the body using quoted-printable encoding or with q-encoding in the headers.

If you do not know how to compose messages with these encodings, you may want to try the MIME message class for composing and sending e-mail messages that can encode your message headers and body parts properly. It even comes with an example to demonstrate that:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos