From: Gustafson, Tim
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 10:45 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  OpenSSL Problem

Hello

I am trying to use the OpenSSL module for PHP on a FreeBSD 4.10 server.
I have CVS'd everything, so I have the most current version of the
FreeBSD port.

I have attached the PHP file that I'm running.  Here's the error message
I get:

openssl_csr_sign(): cannot get cert from parameter 2

The file that is being referenced is a valid certificate, encoded in
base-64 format and the path is correct, and OpenSSL is able to sign
using this certificate and the corresponding key if I run it directly
from the command line.  I have also attached the certificate.  What am I
missing?

Tim Gustafson
MEI Technology Consulting, Inc
tjg@xxxxxxxxxxx